JOIN THE TURTLEFORD TEAM!
Things are changing and we may need you, consider us for your next adventure.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
As a member of the credit union’s leadership team and under minimal supervision, this position supports the credit union’s business strategy through the development, management, and execution of corporate strategies. This position is responsible for personal service to members and work leadership to front line MSRs. As a work leader, this position organizes daily work activities and schedule, and provides orientation, training, and direction to front line staff to ensure compliance with position requirements. The Office Manager develops and maintains effective member relationships, identifies member needs, and promotes products and services to meet needs or refers more complex matters and service requirements to others as appropriate. Established practices and procedures guide decision-making but knowledge and experience may be applied to resolve basic, but non-routine situations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
The following is intended to illustrate the type and level of work typically performed in this role and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of duties performed.
- Acts as a work leader to Member Service Representatives engaged in front line service; provide training and orientation to new MSRs in accordance with established training practises or procedures and provides updates and implementation of new and revised procedures and policies.
- Resolves non-routine problems, enquiries and member complaints referred by front line staff.
- Establishes performance standards; evaluates performance of direct reports through performance management process; identifies training and development needs; takes appropriate action regarding staff performance issues; initiates disciplinary procedures as required; participates in the selection of new member services staff.
- Within established limits, provide overrides, initial cheques for encashment
- Recognizes member needs and promotes and cross-sells credit union deposit services to members by explaining basic credit union products and services, refers more complex requests for information and assistance to appropriate branch staff.
- Fosters relationship building through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Directly supervises and motivates member services staff representing the full range of deposit services products
- Monitors member service activities to ensure for the provision of maximum service levels and the smooth flow of work for front line services delivery
- Monitors branch cash flow and maintains adequate levels of cash in CUC account; maintains joint custody of combinations, treasury cash, and other negotiable items.
- Conducts a variety of audit activities to ensure compliance with procedures, policies, and regulations. Identifies potential problems including suspicious transactions and initiates action to rectify the situation and risk rates all new member relationships and refers more serious concerns to the General Manager.
- Participate in the development and support achievement of sales and service goals. Ensures adherence to member service standards through ongoing monitoring, communications, and training
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC SERVICES
- Branch Support
- Human Resources
- Managing Change
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Working in Teams
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
CORE OCCUPATIONAL SKILLS
- Sales skills
- Recognizes basic financial terminology
- Basic understanding of industry conditions
- Basic knowledge of competitors products and services
- Basic knowledge of the features and benefits of credit union products
- Basic knowledge of Loans administration/control
- Basic accounting
- Ability to work with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of credit union philosophies and principles
- Detailed knowledge of credit union products and services
- Good typing and word processing skills
- Good composition, editing and proofreading skills
- Good working knowledge of general office equipment
- Filing and records management skills
- Good working knowledge of computers and software applications including but not limited to:
Internet access – Basic / Advanced knowledge
Banking System (Currently eroWORKS DNA) – Advanced working knowledge
Salary Range $60,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience)
Comprehensive benefit package.
For more position details or to submit your resume and cover letter please contact:
Turtleford Credit Union Limited
PO Box 370
Turtleford, SK S0M 2Y0