Tap into your power as a valued member and voice
your opinions in our member experience survey.
Your feedback plays a pivotal role in our continuous efforts to better serve your needs. By dedicating just 10 minutes of your time to complete our easy to answer member survey, you will help us gain deeper insights which can inform future improvements that truly matter to you.
To participate, simply visit:
or scan the QR code
If you prefer a paper copy, stop by the branch during regular office hours and we will be happy to provide one for you.
The survey opens on September 15, and closes October 6, 2023.
Your responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, aggregated with fellow members' data, and will be used for research and insight purposes. To further your comfort in responding candidly, we have partnered with the national research team at MNP who will be administering this survey.
If you require any assistance or encounter any issues while completing the survery, please feel free to contact us at 306.845.2105. We are here to address any concerns or queries you may have.
Your voice matters to us, and your participation in this survey will help inform decisions made for the future of our credit union. Act now to make your opinions count and get a chance at winning $500!
Please note: All survey responses are anonymous and will not be associated with your name.Contest Rules
- Prize entry submissions open September 15th at 9:00am CST, and close at 11:59pm CST on October 6, 2023.
- Must be a member of Turtleford Credit Union in good standing (may not be in default of any terms or conditions of the membership, account, lending or card holder agreements, and accounts in question must not have been cancelled, closed, or otherwise have had any membership privileges suspended)
- Cannot be or live in the same household as a Turtleford Credit Union staff member or a member of the Board of Directors
- 1 (one) $500.00 cash prize will be awarded through a random draw, which will take place on Thursday, October 19
- Chances of winning are dependent upon number of completed surveys and entrants
- If under the age of 13 a parental or guardian consent and contact information is required
- This skill-testing question (5 x 20) - 49 will be required to be answered to claim the prize
- If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 (three) attempts over a 10-day period from October 19 to October 29, the entry will be forfeit and another name will be drawn.