Online Banking Alerts
Turtleford Credit Union Online banking alerts provide added protection and convenience to your online banking experience. Stay informed and up-to-date on your account details by email, text message or both if you choose. Information on notification is as follows:
Direct Banking Alerts:
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via Internet Banking.
- You are locked out of Internet Banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to log in.
- You'll be notified when an Interac e-Transfer recipient is added to your online banking account.
- A deposit exceeds an amount set for the following transaction types: ATM deposit, point-of-sale credit, receive an Interac e-Transfer.
- A withdrawal exceeds an amount set ($100 minimum) for the following transaction types: ATM withdrawal, point-of-sale purchase, send an Interac e-Transfer, online bill payment, preauthorizes debits, cheques.
- A balance inquiry is made through an ATM.
- The available or current balance of an account falls below a set amount.
- An available balance has insufficient funds for an immediate transaction.
- A future-dated or recurring transfer has failed.
- A future-dated or recurring bill payment has failed.
- A phone or email contact is disabled
- An active phone or email contact is deleted
- An active online banking alert is modified
- An active online banking alert is deleted
- Your current account balance on the accounts and frequency of your choosing.
- A loan or mortgage is maturing.
- A loan or mortgage payment is due.
- A future-dated or recurring transfer or bill payment may fail.
- A term deposit, RRSP term deposit, RRIF term deposit is maturing
How do I sign up?
- Log into Turtleford credit Union Internet Banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on Get Started Today to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Add Contacts.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete the registration.
- From here, add an email contact, phone contact (or both) and follow the Instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
- Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
- From the Manage Alerts Tab (Blue Menu Bar), choose which alerts you would like to receive and which contact you would like the alert messages to go to.
- You can edit your alert contacts and account nicknames by clicking the Manage Alert Contacts and Mobile Nicknames tab/link.