To access Interac® e - Transfer through Turtleford Credit Union, you first need to be registered for online banking. If you are not currently registered, get in touch with our office at (306) 845 - 2105 to set up your account.
Create your Sender Profile (First Time Users Only):
- Simply login to Turtleford’s Online Banking as usual.
- Click on the 'Transfers' tab on the blue menu bar on the left side of the screen, select 'Interac® e - Transfer'.
- Complete your contact information, click the 'Create Profile" button and confirm.
- Click the 'Add New Recipient' link (on the blue menu bar on the left side of the screen or in the Send Interac® e - Transfer screen).
- Enter the person's name, mobile phone number and/or e - mail address, and select sending method(s).
- Choose a Security Question and Answer (3 - 25 letters only) that the recipient will know. (The security question and answer will remain consistent for all future transfers for the same recipient. If you wish to change your security question every time, you will have to edit the change)
SENDING AN e - TRANSFER
- From the 'Transfers' menu, select 'Send Interac® e - Transfer'.
- Select the recipient and the send method.
- Select an account from which to make the transfer and enter the amount.
- You also have the option to send a message to the recipient.
- Click on 'Send Transfer', and Confirm.
- Your account will be debited the transfer amount immediately, however, for security reasons Interac® holds all transactions for 30 minutes before processing.
- You can track the transfer status or cancel transfers using the buttons in the left navigation ("Pending...", "Search...") - you will receive notification when a recipient has deposited the funds.
- Per Transaction: $3000.00
- 7 day rolling limit: $10,000.00
- 30 day rolling limit: $20,000.00
RECEIVING AN e - TRANSFER:
You'll receive an email or text message containing an encrypted link (the encrypted link can be identified by the use of 'https' instead of 'http').
The Autodeposit feature allows you to have money that has been sent to you via Interac e-Transfer, automatically deposited into your bank account without having to answer a security question. The Autodeposit feature continues to provide the value of Interac e-Transfer, without the need to share financial information.
For senders, there is added convenience of not needing to convey security answers while continuing to have the security of knowing who is receiving the funds, prior to sending.
* Please note that when you register for this feature, you are registering your email address, therefore e-transfers must be sent to that email address to be deposited automatically. E-transfers sent via text message will have to be deposited manually.
This feature allows you to easily request money you are owed or to use as a friendly reminder when friends or family may have forgotten to pay you back. When you send a request for money, the recipient is notified instantly and can accept the request. If accepted, the requested amount will be automatically deposited into your account and you will be notified when funds are available.
Begin using this feature today:
- Click on the link and you'll be taken to a secure In terac® website.
- From the Interac® website, scroll to the Select Province or Territory drop - down and choose Saskatchewan, then select Turtleford Credit Union from the Select Credit Union drop - down and click 'Deposit'. You'll be redirected to the Turtleford Online Banking login screen.
- Log in to Turtleford Online Banking to answer the security question and accept the transfer.
- Select the account where you wish to deposit the money.
Note: If the recipient does not use a participating financial institution, they can click on the link within the message.
- They will select "My financial institution does not appear here".
- They will create a profile with Interac®, who will proceed to deposit the funds into their account in 3 - 5 business days (a fee will apply).
- Log in to your Turtleford Credit Union online banking and navigate to Autodeposit which is found in the Interac e-Transfer settings.
- Register your email address and link your deposit account of choice. Any transfers to the registered email address will be automatically deposited into the account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Check your inbox and click "Complete Registration".
- Log in to your Turtleford Credit Union online banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Request Money.
- Add or select a recipient you wish to send the request to.
- Type in the specified amount you are requesting and select the account you would like the funds to be deposited into. You can also include a personal message with the request.
- You will need to confirm you have consent from the recipient to request the funds.
- An Interac e-Transfer notification will then be sent to your contact. Once the recipient has fulfilled your request, funds will be automatically deposited into your bank account within 30 minutes. You will receive a notification upon the funds being deposited to your account.