All members with MemberDirect access can view their monthly statements online.
Perks to signing today:
- Convenient and flexible – look at your statement on your own time, when you are on MemberDirect.
- Faster delivery – no more waiting for your statements to arrive in the mail
- Accessible storage – your past statements will be stored on line for 18 months
- Reduce your personal clutter
- Save paper and help the environment. Come into the branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org to convert to paper statements.
- Receive a monthly email letting you know when your statement is available to view.
- Log in to Turtleford Online Banking
- Under ‘My Accounts” click on the ‘View e-Statements’ tab on the blue menu bar on the left side of the screen.
- Click the ‘Click here to download your statement’ link that is located following the introductory text.
- Select the statement you wish from the list of available statement dates.
Your financial information has the same level of security as your online banking.
- MemberDirect® Online Banking has enhanced online security features turned on.
- Added security tips for those using public or shared computers:
- If you choose to open and view your e-Statement, be sure to clear the temporary internet files on your internet browser (available under the 'Tools' menu, then Internet Options on Internet Explorer) and log off Memb erDirect® Online Banking before leaving the computer.
- If you choose to temporarily save your e-Statement, be sure to delete the saved PDF files, clear the Recycling Bin, and log off MemberDirect® Online Banking before leaving the computer.
- To protect your personal information: Do not write your Personal Access Number (PAN) and Personal Access Code (PAC) down or save this information within a document on your computer.